The Surman 50G line of rods was designed exclusively for FLW Tour Pro, Mike Surman and performed so well for him that the Witch Dr. decided to put it into full production. This professional bass fishing rod is perfect for fishing any moving bait, from a swim jig and spinnerbait to a crankbait or topwater plug. If the bait is moving, then the Surman 50G’s half fiberglass, half graphite build will load up perfectly when that big bass inhales your lure. The exclusively designed glass tip section, delivers a medium fast action which results in increased hook up ratios.
- Ultimate Rod for Fishing a Moving Bait
- Root Beer Brown Finish
- Black EVA Foam Grips w/ Cork Composite
- Casting Models Come with an EVA Foam Fighting Butt, but NO Fore Grip
- ALPS Tex Touch Trigger Reel Seat
- ALPS Black 316 SS Guides & Tip Top
- Quick Clip Bait Keeper
- 2 Year MFG Warranty
There are no reviews yet.